1. Copyright Protection
Articles published under an IAFOR user license are protected by copyright. Users may access, download, copy, translate, text and data mine, redistribute, display or adapt the articles for non-commercial purposes provided that users:
- Cite the article using an appropriate bibliographic citation (i.e., author(s), journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI and the link to the definitive published version on the IAFOR site).
- Maintain the integrity of the article.
- Retain copyright notices and links to these terms and conditions so it is clear to other users what can and cannot be done with the article.
- Ensure that, for any content in the article that is identified as belonging to a third party, any re-use complies with the copyright policies of that third party.
- Any translations, for which a prior translation agreement with IAFOR has not been established, must prominently display the statement: "This is an unofficial translation of an article that appeared in an IAFOR publication. IAFOR has not endorsed this translation."
2. Additional Permissions
For permission to use documents beyond what is permitted here, please contact our publications team at email@example.com
3. Non Commercial License
This is a non commercial license where the use of published articles for commercial purposes is prohibited. Commercial purposes include:
Copying or downloading articles, or linking to such postings, for further redistribution, sale or licensing, for a fee.
Copying, downloading or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content.
The inclusion or incorporation of article content in other works or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee.
Use of articles or article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes, whether for a fee or otherwise.
Use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, license, loan, transfer or other form of commercial exploitation.