Thank you for registering as a virtual presenter.
All virtual presentations will be uploaded to the official IAFOR Vimeo channel, to remain online indefinitely. The site will be referenced on all conference material.
The style of the video is up to you. Some delegates choose to record themselves presenting, while others convert a PowerPoint presentation into a video. Please see Microsoft help section here for more information and guidance on this process.
There is no restriction on the length of your video.
We can accept the following file formats:
- ■.MOV ■.MPEG4 ■.MP4 ■.AVI ■.WMV ■.MPEGPS ■.FLV ■3GPP ■.WebM
IAFOR accepts no responsibility for any virtual presentation by a presenter that breaches content guidelines
We can only accept videos you created yourself
- You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
- “So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it.
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holder
We cannot accept certain types of content:
- No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material. Read more about copyright and fair use.
- No sexually explicit material or pornography. (Artistic and non-sexual nudity is allowed. Read more.)
- No videos that are hateful, harass others, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech. Read more.
- No videos that depict or promote unlawful acts, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals.
Please ensure you send us your video at least two weeks before the start of the conference to allow time for the video to be checked and uploaded before the start of the conference.
Send your Virtual Presentation
Login to your account to submit your presentation - http://submit.iafor.org/my-account/