How to Submit
- Submission deadline is 1 calendar month after the conference end date
- Official Conference Proceedings are published online 2 calendar months after the conference end date.
- Only .doc and .docx MS WORD formats are accepted.
- Final papers are not accepted via email.
- Only papers presented at the conference (including virtual presentations) will be included in the Official Conference Proceedings.
Formatting your paper
Papers that do not follow the formatting guidelines will be returned for editing and may miss being published in the proceedings.
Please use the article structure outlined below.
- APA Style Guide
- 12-point Times New Roman font.
- All paragraphs and body text justified and single spaced.
- One line should separate paragraphs or sections. Do not indent paragraphs.
- Set page size to A4.
- Margins: Microsoft Word ‘Normal’ (2.54 cm).
- Manuscripts not to exceed 5,000 words each (excluding tables, figures and references). Manuscripts longer than 5,000 words will be returned for editing.
- Main headings, subheadings and sub-subheadings should be formatted as in the example below. No more than three levels of headings should be included.
- All figures must be inserted in a JPEG image format, within the page margins. Centre images. Do not insert loose objects such as arrows, lines, or text boxes. Number and caption below the figure (Figure 1: Caption), centre aligned.
- Tables should be created within the Microsoft Word document, should fit onto one A4 page and should be numbered and captioned below the table, centre aligned.
- Bold any section/paragraph headers and left align.
- Do not use any page headers, footers or page numbers (footnotes are acceptable).
- Use only portrait layout. Do not include any pages in landscape layout.
- Corresponding author contact email address should be added to the end of the paper after references. IAFOR is not responsible for unsolicited emails received.
- Optional: Acknowledgements (max. 150 words) to be included as the last section before reference list.
- References to be single spaced (indented after first line of reference).
- Title page information to include:
- Title of the paper.
- Author names and affiliations: Provide authors' affiliation details (where the work was done) including full institution name and country.
- Abstract: A concise and factual abstract not exceeding 250 words is required.
- Keywords: Immediately following the abstract provide a minimum of three keywords.